This fragranced body butter has notes of lemon, vanilla, and coconut. It smells just like a lemon meringue pie!
Natural Shea Butter
• Contains vitamin A, E, and F which aid in protecting the skin, sealing moisture, and skin rejuvenation
• Has anti-inflammatory and healing properties
• Great for sensitive skin as it helps with skin irritations
• Also contains vitamin A, E, and additionally vitamin C which aid in fighting free radicals (molecules that are damaging) in the skin
• Helps with collagen production which slow degeneration of cells resulting in wrinkles
• Widely used to treat symptoms of eczema, psoriasis, and other dry skin conditions
• Contains vitamins E and K
• Boost collagen to help diminish scarring which improves the skins elasticity and allows the skin to heal more effectively
• Seals moisture and protects the skin
Organic Olive Oil
• Packed full of fatty acids, and antioxidants
• Hydrates the skin by building the skin's moisture barrier to prevent loss of moisture
Organic Argan Oil
• Has antibacterial and fungicidal properties which help treat and prevent skin infections
• Contains antioxidants, like polyphenols and vitamin E which help brighten your skin tone and protect skin cells from free radical damage
Organic Jojoba Oil
• Full of vitamin E and B, as well as antioxidants and minerals like chromium, copper, and zinc, which all nourish and protect skin.
• Has anti-inflammatory properties which help to tame chaffing and chapping, ease the effects of eczema, and keep skin calm and comfortable.
Organic Coconut Oil
• Contains high levels of linoleic acid, an unsaturated omega-6 fatty acid, which can be used as an emollient and skin soother.
• Help to restore the skin’s natural PH levels thus leaving it soft and smooth
• Selecting an aroma of your choice that leaves you satisfied.
*Disclaimer: Textures may vary. There are no added preservatives or stabilizers. If butters arrive or become stiff simply rub the butters between the palms of your hands and lather on the skin. If melted, store in a cool dark place. the consistency of the butter does not diminish its effectiveness. Natural shea butter has a nutty and earthy scent. Natural cocoa butter has a chocolate scent.
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.