Coffee Addict Lip Scrub
Do your lips get dry and scaly in the winter? Are you struggling to get that dark lipstick off at the end of the night? Are you addicted to coffee? I've got just the thing! The Coffee Addict Lip Scrub is an invigorating way to remove your lipstick, or dead skin from your lips, leaving your lips smooth and hydrated.
With a dry finger apply a small coin sized amount to lips. If you are wearing a dark lipstick (or Lipsense) leave scrub on for a few moments to allow the oils to penetrate. Scrub in circular motion over lips. Rinse off.
Ingredients and Benefits:
- Organic raw sugar exfoliates lips of dry skin and assists in the removal of lipstick.
- Organic Mango Butter restores elasticity and is a more intensive moisturizer than Cocoa Butter or Shea Butter. Mango Butter also fights off free radicals and speeds the recovery process.
- Organic Castor Oil is used for its cleaning properties. As one of the thickest oils it provides a protective layer from the outside environment and weather.
- Organic Sunflower Seed Oil reduces fine lines and wrinkles and is quickly and easily absorbed by the skin.
- Organic Meadowfoam Seed Oil is quickly absorbed by the body due to its small particle size. It is suitable for sensitive skin and is considered a lip plumper.
- Coffee Essential oil is uplifting, enhances collagen production, and improves respiration.
- Vitamin E Oil (GMO-free & gluten free) is an antioxidant and helps to extend the life of the other oils.
2 ounce jar.
Comes in a BPA free package that is made from recycled materials and is recyclable.
INCI: Sucrose*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter*, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil*, Coffee Essential Oil, Tocopherol
*Certified Organic Ingredient
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.