Witch Hazel Astringent
Wipe off the day with this refreshing Witch Hazel Astringent. Use Witch Hazel to clean the face at night or as needed during the day.
Wet a cotton ball with astringent; enough that it is damp on one side, but not the other. Wipe damp side across your face, on the front and back side of your ears, and your neck. Allow to air dry.
INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
- Certified Organic Witch Hazel is beneficial to all skin types. It tightens pores, removes excess oils, treats puffiness under eyes, diminishes bruises, reduces inflammation, prevents razor burn, and tightens skin.
- Aloe Vera delivers a pleasant feeling of relief as it soothes the skin. It is also anti-inflammatory, promotes new skin growth, and encourages moisture retention.
- Lavender or Lemongrass hydrosol rounds out the scent of the products while imparting some of the benefits of the essential oils they are made from.
- Vegetable Glycerin is a humectant which attracts and retains moisture while smoothing and softening the skin.
- Glucono Delta Lactone (GdL) is a gluten-free fermented food starch derived from non-GMO corn which acts as a preservative.
- Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside is a sugar-based solubilizer which incorporates essential oils into the body of the formula, so they do not float on top.
-Frankincense & Bergamot are calming.
-Lavender & Ho Wood Essential Oils are relaxing and impart a sense of well being.
8 ounce size.
All products come in BPA free packaging that is made from recycled materials and is recyclable.
Read more about Witch Hazel here:
Watch how I pair Witch Hazel Astringent with the Radiance Cleansing Oil here:
INCI: Certified Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Floral Water, Water, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Caprylyl Capryl Glucoside, Essential Oils
Share this Product
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.